1. Kung mas madalas mong gamitin yung credit card kahit walang pambayad.
2. Hindi ka makatulog hangga’t di mo nababili ang gusto mo.
3. Hindi mo kayang pigilan ang iyong sarili na umuwi na walang dala dahil natutuwa ka kapag may nabibili ka.
4. Napapadalas ang shopping mo lalo kung galit ka.
5. Gumagawa ka ng istorya para makutang ng pera.
6. Binibili mo ang isang bagay dahil trip mo lang.
7. Present ka sa mall basta may sale.
8. Kung nakasanla ang ATM Card mo at may utang ka.
9. Wala kang KA-SAVINGS-SAVINGS.
10. Sasama ang loob mo kapag hindi mo makuha ang gusto mo.
If you answered 6 out of the ten questions.
Kailangan mo ng tulong at magbagong buhay.
Dahil wala pa akong nakitang yumaman na malakas gumastos.
If you want to know how to have good money habits and control your spending but do not know how? Please watch this video https://bit.ly/1AZsjDW
Are you having a hard time saving money? Do you want to know the best ways to save money and how to save money fast? Are you willing to take money saving challenges so that you can manage your finances?
Become an Iponaryo this year and sign-up for Ipon Pa More event here,
Chinkee Tan is a famous motivational speaker in the Philippines. He specializes in topics such as personal development, dealing with relationships within family, friends, work and other people and financial management techniques to name a few. He continues to inspire thousands of people through his books, free business seminars in the Philippines and being a motivational corporate speaker to different organizations.
Did this article serve as an eye opener to you? Here are some other related articles that can help you deal with this habit:
- How Do You Spend Your Money?
- #TIPIDHITS SERIES: SPENDING HABITS TIPS
- 3 SIMPLE STEPS TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF FROM SPENDING
- SHOPPING NOW, PULUBI LATER