Ang hirap kumita, mag-budget, at mag-ipon.
Ibang level ang sakripisyo para maka-ipon.
How would you feel if biglang maglaho ang naipundar mo dahil lang sa isang maling desisyon? Just thinking about the consequences will make you want to want to avoid making a wrong move at all cost.
Allow me to share a money lesson that I hold dear in my heart. This has kept me sane through the years.
Talikuran mo ang GREED!
I know, mahirap makawala dito.
Kung hindi tayo maging aware dito, you can be sure an easy target of scammers. They prey on the weakness of GREED!
How would you know if you are GREEDY?
- GUSTO MO BIGLANG YAMAN
- HINDI KA MAKAPAGHINTAY
- ANG EMOTION MO ANG NAGIGING BASIS NG IYONG FINANCIAL DECISIONS
- YOU GO AGAINST THE RULE OF MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE FOCUSED ON MAKING A QUICK BUCK.
Friend, if I just described how you are thinking and feeling.
Please slow down.
When we have a greedy heart, most of the time, our choices can harm us and the people we love.
Believe me the ending will lead to FINANCIAL DEBT and DISASTER.
You do not want that to happen.
“Greedy people tend to make poor decisions”
-Chinkee Tan, Top Motivational Speaker Philippines
THINK. REFLECT. APPLY
- Does greed rule most of the decisions you make?
- When was the last time you shared your blessings with someone?
- How do we deal with greedy people?