Catch Mr. Chink Positive, Chinkee Tan, at these times:
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30AM at TV 5 SAPUL
Successful people in all fields know that they can never get to where they are alone. They need, seek out, and encourage relationships with mentors who will help them achieve more. Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, Steve Jobs, the greatest names in the greatest industries and greatest sports have had important guidance from a coach or mentor.
You know what you need to do to achieve success. What you need is something or someone – who will help you achieve your goals more efficiently. Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to get ahead, or an athlete training, whether you’re a student in school or a housewife managing her household’s finances, it always helps to have a coach.
A Filipino life coach is essential to Filipinos looking to take his life to the next level. Many Filipino entrepreneurs need more than just motivational speakers; they need a Filipino mentor, a Filipino life coach with the right experience and understanding of her or his culture and circumstances.
Having a Filipino life coach will:
- Help you develop and stick to a life vision and goals;
- Keep you focused as you work on them;
- Support you in low moments;
- Identify any potentially disruptive behavior that can and will stop you from achieving your fullest potential;
- Encourage you to do your best, and be your accountability partner to see you through;
- Help you become more efficient; and
- Hold you accountable to your values.
When you have a Filipino life coach supporting, encouraging, challenging, and guiding you towards your goals, you can and will achieve them in faster time and with less effort wasted.
If you would like to arrange for a free one-on-one meeting with Chinkee, click here.